SubscribeGet our latest blog entries with recipes, food & wine matches, promotions and more sent automatically to your email. Simply fill out your email address and click subscribe!
- Louise Roche on The Gallery Supper Club
- Adam from Melbourne on So you’ve been asked to a wine tasting? Don’t panic, just say three things…
- Mattheworbit on So you’ve been asked to a wine tasting? Don’t panic, just say three things…
- Frangelico Fan on Hazelnut & Frangelico Chocolate Truffles.
- Spencer on Hazelnut & Frangelico Chocolate Truffles.
- blanc de blanc
- chit chat
- food & wine matching
- our favourite things
- Paris trip
- party food
- red wine
- sparkling white
- the travelling bottle
- white wine
Ryn & Cordie Blog
We put this classic food & wine match to the test. Will this West Australian sparkling white enhance the flavour of our hunk of Parmesan cheese? Grab a copy of our book “In … Continue reading
Sorry, pardon the pun… this is serious stuff. Sometimes, one of the perceived easiest things to cook and match can be the hardest to get just right. For us, steak is one of those things. Now that it’s BBQ time, … Continue reading
(GREAT FOOD, GREAT WINE, GREAT PEOPLE!) This weekend we had a little Spanish themed get together in the park with some of our favourite foodies and winos. Each brought a Spanish inspired dish and matching wine/s to share. It was … Continue reading
Bring-a-plate party season is well and truly upon us. So it’s time to get your groove on and create food to get the party started. Sound like a challenge? Considering this time of year is also the busiest, fullest and … Continue reading